Dental-Care Sippy Cup
Drinking water is a human instinct, something all babies know to do, but don’t know how to do. All babies are unique and will progress from bottle-feeding to their first sippy cup, independent drinking, and open cup drinking at their own pace. All the while, babies are getting new teeth, making this process difficult and sometimes painful. We considered tooth order closely when developing the Dental-Care Sippy Cup, designing a unique straw, with a “small wing” to help baby uniformly distribute the applied force while they are sucking. This novel approach helps to reduce the pressure on each tooth and the jaw, so that baby’s teeth can grow in a healthy way.
Mimics First & Only Teeth Protect DesignFeeding
Little wings were added to the nipple, helping baby to uniformly distribute applied force while sucking, which can help protect new teeth and allow them to grow in naturally.
GRIP AND FEED THEMSELVES.
The 360°weighted straw follows the liquid, allowing baby to latch and feed in any comfortable position. The unique weighted straw allows for doctor recommended upright feeding, helping to reduce reflux. 3D-fixxed position handle is easy to grip.
Dual-vent Anti-colic Valves
The bottle features advanced dual vent anti-colic valves to help prevent ingesting air.
- Ideal to help with the transition from bottle to cup
- Designed to help reduces intake of gas, a potential cause of colic or spit up.It only lets liquid out when the baby sucks
- Allow to feeding in any position
- Spout is 100% silicone, soft, flexible and designed for optimal compression
- Easy to assemble and clean- 6oz/180ML, Stage 1 Spout 9oz/280ML, Stage 2 Spout
- PP，BPA free
- Microwave and Top rack dishwasher safe
- Anti-Bacterial materials